We are always looking for talented people that love horses and equine sport! Read through our open positions.
Become a part of the team today!
In Need of Advertising Sales & Business Relationship Specialist
Prefer someone with Experience with Web & Digital Marketing Companies
Remote Work with (Possible) Travel to Client
This is a contract position. Candidate should excel at advertising sales and business development with a proven track record of sales in web development and digital marketing.
The right candidate is a self-starter, problem solver and seasoned communicator with solid experience in attracting new business and revenue. They will work to understand our unique selling proposition and understand our product offerings in order to attract successful new business. Strong written skills required. The candidate will be self-directed and identify new markets and sales opportunities.
Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience in web development and digital marketing sales. Candidate should show achievements and accomplishments.
- Cultivate new leads and business opportunities
- Attend and work professional conferences with a sale strategy to maximize conference ROI
- Prepare communications to maintain contact with leads until business is captured
- Increase company revenue
We assume you have confidence in your ability to sell a top-notch service. Thus, pay should be primarily based on commission. Potential to become salaried.
This is a part-time influencer marketing position. We are looking for an influencer marketing specialist to develop and execute our campaigns and drive awareness and sales.
The perfect candidate must have deep experience identifying and engaging with influencers in the equestrian and equine space across all social platforms.
- Research and identify key influencers across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and more.
- Craft quality pitches that effectively communicate our clients unique value propositions
- Source, build and maintain our proprietary influencer database of bloggers/vloggers and other influencers
- Negotiate influencer partnerships
- Develop monthly tracking and analytics for influencer campaigns
- 3-5 years experience in influencer marketing, PR, social media marketing, or business development within the natural product space
- Excellent understanding of the influencer space
- Develop Influencer campaign briefs, including deliverables, KPIs, and messaging requirements
- have relationships and work experience with bloggers and influencers
- Bachelor’s degree
Do you have a passion for equestrian sport? Are you looking for more exposure for your writing? Looking to be the voice of a podcast?
We are looking for talent looking to develop their skills as a journalist or host. This person or two people will either host shows (broadcast or podcasts) interviewing athletes, hosting a weekly news overview and more. Or, someone that would like to write articles, feature athletes and barns and more in our content and news sections.
This position is ideal for young individuals looking for an entry level position, intern credit or even young professionals looking to get into the equine industry and doing it with a great company!
Please include a cover letter telling us about any experience you may have and your love of horses and equestrian sport. Please discuss any podcasts or blogs that you follow and why. Also, include social media/profile/soundcloud/reel profiles or samples to includes in your cover letter. Any submissions without examples should take full advantage of the phone screen interview. We are looking for people that want to stand out.
Qualifications and Skills
- LOVE for horse sport.
- Ability to speak and think extemporaneously.
- Experience with interviewing.
- Passion for talking about horses and the various disciplines.
- Passion for discovering up and coming athletes.